This is a busy week of summer camp, gymnastics, and doctor appointments. So I am hoping to keep up on what I have planned each night. My son is on a low salicylate diet. So I am trying make our normal foods, but keep them in line with his dietary needs. He is only 2 1/2 so we all have to eat the same, he doesn’t understand why we can eat something and he cant.
- Sunday: Leftovers after we got home from our road trip
- Monday: Grilled Chicken & Vegies, sweet corn
- Tuesday: Taco Stuffed Shells (and one for the freezer, we didn’t it last week like we planned)
- Wednesday: Shrimp Pasta (I am going to make up some recipe with what I have in the house, should be fun!)
- Thursday: Homemade Pizza, Salad
- Friday: Chicken Burgers, Grilled Zucchini, Sweet corn
- Saturday: Tortellini, Salad
What are you cooking up in your kitchen this week? Does anyone have any suggestions for a sauce to put on tortellini that is not tomato based?