Another busy week last week! I keep thinking that this week will slow down…..and then bam! a million more things to do and places to go. Hopefully this week I can get caught up and cross some things off my goal list. Here is how I finished last week:
Laundry & house cleaning Meal Planning Freezer Cooking: Taco Stuffed Shells & Taco meat
- Family Devotions 4x week – only 2x
- Organize Coupons – printed but not cut and organized
Read 20 min before bed Drink at least 50 of water a day
Weekly Menu Post Weekly Goal Post Write Recipe Post: Crockpot rotisserie chicken, Strawberry jam, Strawberry Shortcake – started, but not finished
- Write post on exploring our summer bucket list, Update on yearly goals – started, but not finished
- Work on crocheting baby blanket 3days for at least 20 min – I didn’t crochet at all this week!
- Take a walk with kids/family 3x week – 1 walk
- Make homemade gogurts & smoothie popsicles – Decided not to do the smoothie popsicles, I found some all natural smoothie popsicles at Aldis that we will try this week
Thank you cards for my daughter’s party Keep my son on a low salicylate dietseems to be helping, so we are continuing Work on blog, write posts ahead Get toys ready for consignment sale
- Laundry & house cleaning
- Meal Planning
- Family Devotions 4x week
- Organize Coupons
- Read 20 min before bed
- Drink at least 50 of water a day
- Weed garden
- Weekly Menu Post
- Weekly Goal Post
- Write Recipe Post: Strawberry jam, Strawberry Shortcake, Homemade gogurts
- Write post on exploring our summer bucket list, Update on yearly goals
- Work on crocheting baby blanket 3days for at least 20 min
- Take a walk with kids/family 3x week
- Make homemade gogurts
- Make Limoncello (if I can find organic lemons, they didn’t have them at the store today…)
- Get clothes ready for consignment sale
- Keep my son on a low salicylate diet (seems to be helping with his tantrums & behavior)
- Work on blog, write posts ahead
What are your goals for the week?
How are you doing on your goals for the year going? I will let you know how I am doing on my yearly goals later this week.
Have a great goal accomplishing week!