Last week I did not get to do all the cooking that I wanted to do. My son had a bug bite that caused his face to swell up, which required a few trips to the doctor. Oh Joy! Then a few days later he got hit with a nasty stomach bug. So that halted all cooking that was not on the BRAT diet. I am hoping he can eat some of the meals I have planned this week. But if he can’t, well then toast and eggs or chicken noodle soup it is!
Sunday: Frittata & fried potatoes (also made Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup and Homemade Gogurts)
- Monday: Chicken Burgers and sweet corn
- Tuesday: Red Pepper and Tomato Tilapia
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Adobo Chicken Skewers (from Wildtree Freezer cooking party)
- Thursday: Tacos (extra taco meat for the freezer)
- Friday: Steak, sautéed red wine mushrooms, roasted potatoes, salad
- Saturday: Dinner with my family
What do you like to eat when you have a stomach bug?
What is on your menu this week? Did you make something yummy that you think I should try?
For more menu ideas check out orgjunkie Menu Plan Monday!
Have a delicious week!