My kids are finally eating normal again! Yea! So excited to eat real food again instead of a bland diet. I can only eat so many eggs, toast and rice before I go insane.
I am also excited to be able to eat from my garden!! I have lots of zucchini to experiment with and more salad than we can possible eat! I will let you know what zucchini creations I come up with this week. I know for sure that I will be sautéing and adding rice to it (one of my favorite side dishes!). I also will be grilling it this week. Then maybe zucchini bread? Chocolate zucchini bread? zucchini soup? Stuffed zucchini boats? Oh, the possibilities are endless and I hope the zucchini crop keeps up with all my ideas!!
Here is what’s cooking in my kitchen this week:
Sunday: Salad, Steaks on the grill, Sautéed Zucchini & Rice
- Monday: Chicken/Onion/Pepper Kabobs, Grilled Zucchini
- Tuesday: Salad, Some creation with cubed stew meat in the crockpot, carrots
- Wednesday: Pancakes, Sausage, Fruit
- Thursday: Chicken stir fry
- Friday: Salad, Tilapia Packets on the grill
- Saturday: Homemade Pizza & Salad
What are you cooking up this week?
Any suggestions on how to use up my zucchini? What is your FAVORITE zucchini recipe?
Have a delicious week!!
For more menu planning ideas check out orgjunkie.com!
- Katie’s Weekly Menu 7/28 (cultivatingtrio.com)
- Katie’s Weekly Menu 7/14 (cultivatingtrio.com)
- Katie’s Weeklu Menu 7/21 (cultivatingtrio.com)