Hello everyone!!! I am back to my weekly goals after a 2 week hiatus. I am finally starting to feel like myself, and I am ready to get working on my goals!! Oh, it feels good to be back!
I have been using a new Weekly Schedule that my friend over at Office Supplies Never Broke My Heart designed for me. And I have to tell you how much I LOVE it! If you are busy person who plans out everything, an organized person, or anyone who wishes to be organized, then this is the schedule for you! This Weekly Schedule lets you put what is on your schedule for the day, your meal plan, and your goals to accomplish for each day. It also has space on the side for your notes or goals. Try it out!! Let me know how you like it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Goals For This Week:
- Laundry & house cleaning
- Meal Planning
- Family Devotions 3x week
- Organize Coupons
- Read before bed
- Drink at least 50 of water a day
- Weed garden
- Weekly Menu Post
- Weekly Goal Post
- Write Recipe Post: Stuffed Zucchini, Frittata, Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled zucchini
- Work on crocheting baby blanket 2 days for at least 20 min
- Food Journal
- Make Homemade Gogurts
- Make Pesto with all the wonderful Basil in my garden
- Work with my daughter on writing her numbers, work with my son on learning his letters
- Work on Summer Bucket List: grandparent pictures, bird feeders, Frozen popsicle chalk and hopscotch, Betty Brinn Museum, lunch with daddy at work, bonfire & s’mores
- Make zucchini muffins
- Finish limoncello
What Goals did you work on or finish last week?
Do you have your Goals written out for this week? I find writing them out helps me accomplish them so much more than just having them in my head! Share them with us here! We can have an encouraging Goal Community! Hope to hear from all of you!
Also sign up for our Email list so you never miss a post!
- Katie’s Weekly Goals 7/29 (cultivatingtrio.com)
- Katie’s Weekly Goals 8/5 (cultivatingtrio.com)
- Katie’s Weekly Goals 7/22 (cultivatingtrio.com)