School starts on Wednesday! I am not sure if I am ready, but my daughter sure is! I have planned easier/faster meals starting on Wednesday. I even asked my daughter what she wanted for her going back to school dinner….she chose pizza. Yea, nice and easy!
I am also going to make a Easy Crockpot Whole Chicken on my day off, then use it in 3 other meals this week. Plus I am hoping to have a little left over for the freezer. I am going to put it on BBQ Chicken Pizza, make Chicken Quesadillas, and Chicken Panini’s. I love how versatile the chicken is! And how easy it is!
I have been doing a lot of freezer cooking, especially for breakfast items. I like to be able to give my family a warm breakfast, without it taking a long time in the morning. Right now in my freezer I have the following for breakfast: Strawberry Muffins, Breakfast Cookies, PB & J Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes, Waffle Sticks, and Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins. I will usually pair one of these with yogurt and fruit for an easy and delicious breakfast. What are your favorite school breakfasts?
- Sunday: Filet Mignon, Red Wine Mushrooms, Grilled Zucchini, Salad
- Monday: B: Waffles (Extra for freezer) L: BLTs D: Cookout with family (bringing cheesy potatoes)
- Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Chicken, Fried Rice, (Make Crockpot Chicken – use in dinners on Wed, Fri, Sat and some for the freezer)
- Wednesday: Homemade Pizza – Regular and BBQ Chicken
- Thursday: Stuffed Shells (and extra a friend)
- Friday: Panini’s (using crockpot chicken)
- Saturday: Quesadillas, Spanish Rice
What is on your meal plan this week?
Do you have a favorite back to school meal?
Have a delicious week!
For more meal ideas check out OrgJunkie.com!