Last week was a challenging one……a dear friend passed away. It is heartbreaking when someone is taken much before his time. I am very thankful for every day that I have with my wonderful family, and want to make the best of every day I have with them. But it also made me realize that there are a few things that I need to get in order in case such an event would befall my husband or I. So I will be working on getting those things done this month. I will be starting with filling out paperwork for our wills and Power of Attorney. I have had this paperwork for 2 years, yet never filled it out! Why?! I don’t honestly know. I have it all printed and ready to have those important conversations with my husband.
Our plans changed a lot last week, so I didn’t get to some of my goals. But that is okay, it’s a new week and i am ready to get working on my goals, that are always subject to change 🙂
Laundry & house cleaning Meal Planning
- Family Devotions 3x week (2x done)
Organize Coupons Read before bed
- Drink at least 50 of water a day – drank too much soda last week, ugh!
Weekly Menu Post Weekly Goal Post
- Write Recipe Post: Grilled zucchini,
Zucchini Muffins, Salsa Chicken -almost done
Work on crocheting baby blanket 2 days for at least 20 min
- Food Journal
Freezer cooking: Breakfast cookies, PB & J Pancakes, Stuffed Shells Make Pesto with all the wonderful Basil in my gardenI made pesto, but what I thought was a lot of basil, did not turn out to be a lot of pesto, so I will make more soon! Work with my daughter on writing her numbers, work with my son on learning his letters
- Work on Summer Bucket List:
Frozen popsicle chalk and hopscotch, Zoo, Dinosaur Museum, Library Make Homemade Breakfast CookiesMy kids loved these! I made a few changes for my sons diet, and will definitely make them again
- Laundry & house cleaning
- Meal Planning
- Family Devotions 3x week
- Organize Coupons
- Read before bed
- Drink at least 50 of water a day
- Weed garden
- Weekly Menu Post
- Weekly Goal Post
- Write Recipe Post: Grilled zucchini, Salsa Chicken, BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Work on crocheting baby blanket 2 days for at least 20 min
- Food Journal
- Freezer cooking: Crockpot Chicken, Waffles
- Work with my daughter on writing her numbers, work with my son on learning his letters
- Work on Summer Bucket List: Library, Make Homemade Smoothie Popsicles
- Make Homemade Yogurt and Homemade Gogurts – I cannot tell you how much my children LOVE this!
- Fill out paperwork for our Will and Power of Attorney
This is the Weekly Schedule that I use to keep organized:
What Goals did you work on or finish last week?
Do you have your Goals written out for this week? I find writing them out helps me accomplish them so much more than just having them in my head! Share them with us here! We can have an encouraging Goal Community! Hope to hear from all of you!