Last week I followed my Menu Plan, and it was so wonderful!!! I LOVE having a plan for my week, especially during a very busy week! I can look the night before, take out what is needed and I know what I need to make when I get home. I use this Menu Planning Guide to help me plan and make out my grocery list. I love it!
This week is another busy week, as this is the first full week of school! My daughter loved last week and can’t wait to go back again this week. I can only dream she continues that love of school as she gets older!
This week I am using up a lot of items that I have in the pantry, refrigerator, freezer and garden. So I will have a minimally grocery list and happy to save a little money this week. Do you ever do that??
Here is what we are having this week:
- Sunday: Football party at my sister’s! (I made bruschetta with tomatoes and basil from my garden drizzled with a balsamic reduction that was amazing! I’ll share the recipe soon!)
- Monday: Caprese Chicken over pasta, salad (hubby will also make spaghetti sauce for freezer)
- Tuesday: Tilapia, Baked Potatoes, Peas (make Salsa Chicken for freezer – I’ll share this recipe soon too!)
- Wednesday: Hot Dogs, Zucchini and Rice
- Thursday: Tacos (extra taco meat for freezer using my Homemade Taco Seasoning)
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Saturday: Leftover Buffet
What are you making this week?
Are you trying any new recipes?
Have a delicious week!
Need more ideas for your menu this week? Check out Orgjunkie.com for more meal planning ideas!