First of all, I need to tell you how delicious this is!!!
Second of all, I need to tell you how easy this pasta dish is to make!!!
This year I have had an abundance of cherry tomatoes in my garden. And I have loved coming up with different ways to use all of them! I made a number of the traditional recipes with the tomatoes. But then I thought why not marry together two of my favorite recipes! And so Chicken Bruschetta Pasta was born! I took pasta and bruschetta and combined them (using some of the delightful goodies of my garden). Oh my goodness, I LOVED it! My family also LOVED it, and they even asked me to make it again. So, if a 2 and 4 year ask me to make it again, then it must be good, right?! I definitely will be making this again very soon, probably next week again while I still have a plethora of cherry tomatoes.
This is one of those meals you can throw together on a week night and be a star at the dinner table!
I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we did.
- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- Garlic olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (I grilled mine)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella balls
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill 2 chicken breasts (if you don’t have cooked chicken) , cut into cubes. (You could also use chicken from Easy Crockpot Chicken)
- Cook 1 pound of Angel hair pasta. Drain pasta, put it a large bowl. Drizzle with garlic olive oil (about 2-3 tbls), toss to coat.
- Add in mozzarella balls and halved cherry tomatoes. Also add in basil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss all the amazingness together! The warmth of the chicken and pasta heats up the tomatoes and mozzarella making it extraordinary!!
- Serve it up and savor the myriad of summer flavors in one dish.
Doesn’t that look amazing!! Let me tell you, it taste amazing too!!
This dish is the essence of summer to me!
It really is that simple…