It has been a cold and rainy day here in Wisconsin! Yep fall is definitely settling in, and I am totally okay with that. I like the changes of season, in fact I’d be lost without it. I don’t have any warm weather meals planned for this week just yet since we are suppose to still have some warmer weather. But next weekend it will be full on FALL mode here at our house. I can’t wait!!
What are your favorite fall recipes?? Do you love everything Pumpkin? Or do you love making stews and soups?
Here is our menu this week. I am using up food from the fridge, freezer and pantry!
- Sunday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Salad
- Monday: Chicken Burrito Bowls using Salsa Chicken
- Tuesday: Taco Stuffed Shells
- Wednesday: Burgers, carrots
- Thursday: Stuffin’ Muffins, Breakfast Sausage
- Friday: Leftover Buffet
- Saturday: Steaks, Mashed Cauliflower
What is on your menu for the week? Are you trying an new fall recipes?
Need help planning your meals? You can use my Menu Planning Guide to help keep you organized:
Have a delicious week!
For more menu ideas, check out Orgjunkie for a lot of ideas!