What a busy last few weeks it has been! I might not of been blogging, but I was still menu planning. There is a little part of me that goes insane if I do not plan our meals and well, everything else.
I hope you have been enjoying the fall weather and the fall meals that come along with it! I sure am!
- Sunday: <a title="Dinner in a Pumpkin" href=”http://cultivatingtrio.com/2013/10/03/dinner-in-a-pumpkin/” target=”_blank”>Dinner in a Pumpkin (my family LOVED this, I strongly recommend it!)
- Monday: Mushroom Stroganoff
- Tuesday: Burgers, potatoes, carrots (from the garden!)
- Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas
- Thursday: Chili
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Saturday: Chicken Bruschetta Pasta (using up the last of the tomatoes before the first frost)
What is on your menu this week? Trying any new fall meals?
Have a delicious week!
For more menu ideas, check out OrgJunkie!