I LOVE this time of year! I love cool, crisp weather. I love sweaters, electric blankets and fires in the fire place. I love the smell of apple sauce cooking on the stove. I love filling my freezer up with homemade sauces and pies. I could go on and on, but that’s for another post….. It’s fall, it’s a busy time of year, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world! We have a lot of things going on this week, but hoping to cross some things off of our Fall Bucket List.
- Meal Planning
- Family Devotions 3x week
- Organize Coupons
- Read before bed
- Drink at least 50 of water a day, only 2 sodas a week
- Weekly Menu Post
- Weekly Goal Post
- Write Recipe Post: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Finish Crocheting baby blanket
- Work with my daughter on writing her numbers, work with my son on learning his letters
- Read 4 chapters in book Nancy Clancy to my daughter, start reading Wizard of Oz to my son (not sure how he will do with this, it might end up being read to both kids while they color, etc)
- Fill out paperwork for our Wills- must do this!!
- Make Apple sauce, Pear sauce, Pumpkin Apple sauce
- Make invitations for my son’s birthday party
- Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, and soup for a benefit for a friend
- Pumpkin farm and carving pumpkins
This is the Weekly Schedule that I use to keep me organized: I love it!!! My friend Stef at Office Supplies Never Broke My Heart designed it for me!! What Goals did you work on or finish last week? Do you have your Goals written out for this week? I find writing them out helps me accomplish them so much more than just having them in my head! Share them with us here! We can have an encouraging Goal Community! Hope to hear from all of you!