This week I am keeping the menu very simple. We have things going on every night, so quick and easy is a must! Plus my husband will be out of town for a few days, so I am taking those nights off! Does anyone else take the day off of cooking when their spouse is gone??? I love being in the kitchen, but I also need a little break sometimes. And after a little time away, I am ready to jump back in!
Sunday: Soup and chili at a Benefit for a dear friend
- Monday: Hash, green beans (using leftover beef roast)
- Tuesday: Meatloaf, carrots, mashed potatoes
- Wednesday: Stuffed Zucchini Boats (from my freezer!)
- Thursday: Spaghetti, salad (homemade spaghetti sauce from freezer)
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: Dinner out for the kids and I
What is on your menu this week? Trying any new meals?
Have a delicious week!
For more menu ideas, check out OrgJunkie!